- Factory Replacement Lights
- 3rd Brake Light Solutions
- Back Up Lights
- Marker Lights
- Tail Lights
- Shop All
- Light Mounts & Brackets
- Windshield Light Mounts
- A-pillar Light Mounts
- Fog/driving Light Mounts
- Grill/bumper Light Mounts
- Hood Light Mounts
- Shop All
- Refrigeration & Coolers
- Overhead Storage
- Console Security & Storage
- Rear Cargo Storage
- Underseat Lock Boxes
- Shop All
Do you enjoy a fast paced, fun work environment? Northridge4x4® is the place to be. Our mission is to have highly- motivated and honest employees by providing an enjoyable, positive work environment. We have various positions in the company ranging from Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing, Warehousing and more! No matter what the position, you must believe in teamwork with the end goal of providing the best customer service in the industry!
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving
We are looking for an individual to join our team!
If you love a fast paced environment, love automotive products, this is the place for you!
Part time- approx. 4 to 5 hour per day Monday - Friday. May work into a Full Time position.
This position is responsible for picking and shipping of all orders from the warehouse. Move freight for shipping and pack and box in preparation for shipping to customers. Receive product and put away on shelves in order to keep stock replenished and up to date. Maintain the safety and neatness of warehouse including sweeping, pickup up boxes, and organizing. Help with inventory count on a periodic basis.
- Pick items using handheld scanner
- Receive product that has been ordered and enter into computer system. Place items in correct place on shelves
- Prepare items for shipment to customers. Locate and move items item from shelves. Box product to ensure safe shipping without item being damaged and enter required information in system.
- Move items by lifting or carrying by hand. May use equipment such as fork lifts, ladders, dollies etc.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needed
- Use handheld scanner and computer systems to account for products being received or shipped
- Requires following safety procedures and instructions
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped
- Other duties as assigned
Exposure to warehouse environment with varying temperatures, Includes physical activities including walking, bending, pushing and lifting, requires regular lifting of 50-75 lbs. and occasional lifting up to 125 lbs. Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check upon hire.
Northridge4x4® is the premier aftermarket Jeep and 4x4 parts source, providing quality products from over 100 vendors to loyal customers worldwide. Industry leaders such as ARB, AEV, Poison Spyder, and Warn contribute to our strong commitment of providing quality parts, exceptional service, and valuable advice to our customers at the most competitive prices possible. In addition, we ship product to our customers with the shortest delivery time possible due to our large inventory and warehouses.
We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance to Full-Time employees.
Paid Time Off
We believe in having a great work-life balance. Full-Time employees are eligible for up to 2 weeks paid time off in their 1st year.
Full-time employees are eligible for up to 9 paid holidays each year.
Employees have the opportunity to save for retirement through a competitive 401(k) plan.
Discount on Products
Love automotive products? Employees are eligible for discounts on products that we carry.