- Coilover Kits
- Bar Pin Eliminators & Adapters
- Shock Mounts & Brackets
- Shock Parts, Tools And Accessories
- Shop All
- Front Bumpers
- Front Bumper Accessories
- Rear Bumpers
- Rear Bumper Accessories
- Winch Plates
- Vacuum Pump Relocation
- Shop All
- Rockers & Sliders
- Skid Plates
- Body Armor
- Drivetrain Protection
- Steps & Foot Pegs
- Evap Relocation
- Shop All
- Differential Replacement Parts
- Diff Covers
- Diff Install/overhaul Kits
- Ring & Pinions
- Shop All
- Auxiliary Lights
- Light Bars
- Fog/driving Lights
- Underhood/rock Lights
- 3rd Brake Light Solutions
- Back Up Lights
- Other Auxiliary Lighting
- Shop All
- Light Mounts & Brackets
- Windshield Light Mounts
- A-pillar Light Mounts
- Fog/driving Light Mounts
- Rear Accessory Light Mounts
- Grill/bumper Light Mounts
- Hood Light Mounts
- Shop All
- Overhead Storage
- Console Security & Storage
- Rear Cargo Storage
- Underseat Lock Boxes
- Glovebox Organizers & Boxes
- Shop All
- Cat-back Exhausts
- Axle Back/mufflers
- Y Pipes/loop Deletes
- Exhaust Spacers
- Catalytic Converters
- Shop All
- Weapon Retention Systems
- Fire Extinguisher Mounts
- First Aid
- Overland Accessories
- Shop All
We couldn't find any results
- Use different keywords
- Double check your spelling
- Start with something less specific - you can refine your search results later
- Try changing some of your filters below:
The term “Personal Information” as used herein any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. It does not include de-identified or aggregate information, or public information lawfully available from governmental records.
Personal INFORMATION COLLECTed
• Personal identifiers, including your name, physical address, billing address, email address, phone numbers, customer number, account password, and IP address or other unique identifier.
• Characteristics of protected classes and demographic information, such as military or veteran status.
• Commercial and financial information, such as records of products purchased, ordered, returned, or considered; other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies; and payment information.
• Internet or other electronic activity information, such as your device and browser type, your browsing and search history on our Sites, and information regarding your interaction with our Site and our advertisements.
• Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or similar information, such as CCTV footage taken in our stores and warehouse locations, visitor or customer temperature testing and related responses to COVID-19 health screening questions, and recordings of customer service calls for quality service purposes.
• Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Providing our products to you, including fulfilling orders and processing returns, allowing you to take advantage of product discounts, and providing you with pertinent information about your orders such as order confirmations and order status updates.
• Facilitating your use of the Sites, including posting customer reviews.
• Responding to requests for information and customer service inquiries.
• Customizing your experience of the Sites.
• Providing our newsletter to you.
• Conducting prize giveaways or prize drawings.
• Providing promotional materials and advertising our products.
• Contacting you, including to notify you about changes to our products.
• Internal purposes including analysis and research to improve our products and analyze the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
• Preventing fraud, activities that violate our Terms of Service or that are illegal, and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of our users or others.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
In the 12 months prior to the date of this Policy, we may have disclosed each of the categories of Personal Information identified above to the following categories of entities:
• To service providers that help us operate our business. We may share your Personal Information with service providers that provide services on our behalf including fulfillment and shipping of orders, payment processing, hosting our blog, running prize giveaways and prize drawings, the detection and investigation of fraud, activities that violate our Terms of Service, or that are otherwise illegal; and technical support and assistance regarding the Sites.
• To product manufacturers. We may share your Personal Information with product manufacturers in the event of a product recall in the interest of consumer safety.
• To data analytics providers. We may share your Personal Information with data analytics providers that help us manage how visitors use and interact with our Sites, including the products we offer.
We may also share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property or the rights, property or safety of others, including to law enforcement agencies, and judicial and regulatory authorities. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties to help detect and protect against fraud or data security vulnerabilities. And we may transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of a merger, reorganization of our entity or other restructuring.
We have not sold your Personal Information in the last 12 months, and do not, and will not, sell your Personal Information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may have separate rights regarding your Personal Information, in accordance with California law.
Shine the Light. California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California residents asking about the business' practices related to disclosing Personal Information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose Personal Information to such entities, for such purposes.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) grants California residents certain rights with respect to their Personal Information, including, as described below, the right to know about, delete, and if applicable, opt-out of the sale of their Personal Information. These rights are subject to certain limitations, however, such as that they do not all apply to Personal Information about employees, applicants, and contractors, or information processed exclusively in the business-to-business context (e.g., information about an individual acting in his or her capacity as a representative of an entity). Where exceptions to the CCPA apply to a request you submit, we will provide you with an explanation.
Right to request disclosure of information we collect or share about you. You can submit a request to us for the following data regarding the Personal Information we have collected about you in the 12 months prior to our receipt of your request (a “request to know”):
• The categories of Personal Information we have collected.
• The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information.
• The business or commercial purposes for which we collected the Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with which we shared the Personal Information.
• The categories of Personal Information we disclosed for a business purpose, and for each category identified, the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed that particular category of Personal Information.
• The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected.
Right to request the deletion of Personal Information we have collected from you. Upon request, we will delete the Personal Information we have collected about you, except for situations where specific information is necessary for us to provide you with a product or service that you requested; perform a contract we entered into with you; maintain the functionality or security of our systems; or comply with or exercise rights provided by the law.
The law also permits us to retain specific information for our exclusively internal use, but only in ways that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information to us or that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
How can you make a request to exercise your rights? To submit requests to know or delete [or opt-out of the sale of your personal information,] you may contact us at (866)601-5340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we will handle a request to exercise your rights. For requests to know or delete, we will first acknowledge receipt of the request within 10 business days of receipt of your request. We will provide a substantive response to your request within 45 days from receipt of your request, although we may be allowed to take longer to process your request under certain circumstances. If we expect your request is going to take us longer than normal to fulfill, we’ll let you know.
When you make a request to know or delete your Personal Information, we will take steps to verify your identity. These steps may include asking you for Personal Information, such as your name, address, or other information we maintain about you. If we are unable to verify your identity with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to the request. We will notify you to explain the basis of the denial.
You are also entitled to submit a request for Personal Information that could be associated with a household as defined in the CCPA. To submit a request to know or delete household Personal Information, such requests must be jointly made by each member of the household, and we will individually verify all of the members of the household using the verification criteria explained above, and separately verify that each household member making the request currently resides in the household. If we are unable to verify the identity of each household member with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to the request. We will notify you to explain the basis of our denial.
You may also designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. If you do so, you will be required to verify your identity by providing us with certain Personal Information as described above. Additionally, we will also require that you provide the agent with written and signed permission to act on your behalf, and we will separately confirm with you that you provided the agent with permission to submit the request. We will deny the request if the agent is unable to meet submit proof to us that you have authorized them to act on your behalf or if any of the above verification criteria are not met.
Do NOT TRACK
“Do Not Track” signals are options available on your browser to tell operators of websites that you do not wish to have your online activity tracked. We do not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, nor do we allow other parties to do so through our Sites. Accordingly, we do not process or comply with automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "do not track" instructions.
To honor the privacy of our users, promotional communications from Northridge 4x4 are only sent to those customers who wish us to do so. If you would like to change the email address where such information is sent, you may update your preferences by following the website link embedded in any promotional email. You may also choose to add a secondary email address by signing up for our mailing list using that address. If you no longer wish to receive any electronic news updates or special offer notices from Northridge 4x4, you may opt-out using the link at the bottom of any promotional email. Customers who have chosen to opt-out of receiving promotional material will still receive order confirmations and order status updates via email.
The Customer Review section of Northridge 4x4 was created for the purpose of sharing customer experiences and providing useful product feedback. The posted reviews are not edited or altered by Northridge 4x4 in any way, but their content is moderated to ensure accuracy and appropriateness. Northridge 4x4 reserves the right to post or remove any review at its discretion. By posting your comment(s) and/or review(s) (collectively, "Customer Review") on our Site, you give us permission to reprint or use the Customer Review in connection with our business and agree to the following conditions: (1) The Customer Review will be reprinted and/or used solely at our discretion and does not involve compensation; (2) We may use the Customer Review with or without any pseudo (pen) name credit; (3) Our right to use the Customer Review is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) We may use the Customer Review locally, nationally, or globally and such use may be made in any media, information, or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; and (5) You (not someone else) composed and posted the Customer Review. Other than your pseudo (pen) name, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Customer Review.
Northridge 4x4 is committed to protecting the welfare and privacy of children and minors. The Sites are not directed to children under 13, and we do not sell products for purchase by children; youth-oriented products are sold for purchase by adults only. Thus, we will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information via the Internet from children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below so that we may delete their Personal Information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Cookies are small, sometimes encrypted text files that are stored on computer hard drives by websites that you visit. They are used to help users navigate websites efficiently as well as to provide information to the owner of the websites. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit the Sites, we may place a “cookie” or other online tracking device (e.g. web beacons) that recognizes you when you visit the Site. The cookies and other tracking technologies may also collect information about your IP address or actions taken in connection with the Site.
We customize certain page content based on your browser type and other information provided by our cookies. We will not share any personally identifiable information provided by a cookie with any third party; we will, however, link data stored in the cookie to the personally identifiable information you submitted through our Site. This allows us to personalize your shopping experience and discern user preferences. The Northridge 4x4 Shopping Cart feature also uses cookie technology to save account registration information and to retain your order history for future account access. If you choose to disable cookie functionality, you may still browse our store; however, you will be unable to use the Shopping Cart, and thus Northridge 4x4 will be unable to accept your online order.
We include social media buttons on our Sites. If you click on one of the social media buttons, the social media company may set cookies or other tracking technologies on your browser or obtain Personal Information about you.
Additionally, your browser and mobile devices may allow you to delete or limit the types or uses of cookies and other advertising identifiers that can be placed on your computer or devices.
We implement and maintain reasonable security appropriate to the nature of the Personal Information that we collect, use, retain, transfer or otherwise process. We take measures to safeguard your Personal Information, although such safeguards may not always be adequate to prevent all breaches of security.
To better process orders placed through this website, we ask that you complete a short registration form during checkout. Before the registration process is complete, you will be asked to submit a password of your choice for future access to your account settings and history. To ensure your account information remains confidential, do not share your username or password with anyone. If you forget your password and would like to have it emailed to you, you may use the "Forgot Password" feature located on our login page. If you forget both your username and your password, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.
We are committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related requests or report barriers, please contact us at (866) 601-5340 or email@example.com.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- OUR ADDRESS:
- 7976 Rubicon Trail PL NW
- Silverdale, WA 98383